Excellent opportunity as a Fixed Route Dispatcher for our Dauphin County Division (rabbittransit's Capital Region). Apply today and you could be a part of our exciting future!
Position requires willingness to get CDL through our paid training program. Must have valid regular Driver's License at minimum to be considered.
Benefits (medical, dental, vision) starting on 1st day! Simplified Employee Pension, Paid Holidays, Weekly pay and more!
Schedule Hiring For: 4am start Mon - Sat with rotating day off during the week when it is your turn to work Saturday. *Some flexibility may exist in start/end times. HOWEVER, open availability is NECESSARY during ALL Dauphin Fixed Route Dispatch department operating hours of Mon - Sat 3:00 AM - 11:30 PM because coverage is sometimes needed for an alternative shift!
Pay: $18.25/ hr with regular driver's license
$19.25/hr with CDL Class "A" or "B" WITH passenger endorsement AND Air Brake Restriction Lifted (which is required to obtain through our paid training program)
Location: 901 N. Cameron St Harrisburg, PA 17101
Job Summary (Role in organization):
The position is critical in assisting the Susquehanna Regional Transportation Authority in meeting our mission of mobility. The impact of public transportation runs much deeper than a trip from point A to point B. We are the means for which people have access to experiences that alter their lives in meaningful ways. Our culture of innovation and stewardship champions that mission. This position is responsible for assisting in maintaining the safe, reliable and on-time performance of the Authority's fixed route and specialized transit systems. Oversee operators reporting to work and ending shifts. Dispatchers are responsible for assigning drivers to cover prepared schedules and absenteeism according to procedure, and coordinating with maintenance in assigning vehicles. Communicates with drivers via radios or by using internal technology tools known as Intelligent Transportation Systems. Communicate with drivers in a real-time environment to resolve service issues including passenger requests and incidents, vehicle breakdowns and accidents, emergencies, and route-deviations. Communicates as necessary with management and staff and documents the process. Completes reporting logs, consumer reports, and operational record keeping. Manage and prioritize online customer trips in a scheduling system.
Some of the essential knowledge, skills, abilities and experience:
- HS degree or equivalent required with some college preferred.
- Two years of experience as an operator, dispatcher, supervisor or customer service representative.
- Ability to understand transit systems operations and service area.
- Ability to work various shifts and days, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to be curious and learn from asking questions and listening to others.
- Experience in using personal computers, applications, and proficiency in data entry.
- Excellent powers of concentration- ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously within a distracting environment is essential.
- Must have regular attendance and punctuality.
- Must meet hiring qualifications of an acceptable driving record and background verification in accordance with SRTA standards.
Certificates and Licenses Required:
- Must possess valid regular motor vehicle operator's license that is not under suspension or revocation and possess current automobile insurance coverage.
- Must possess valid Commercial Driver's License class "A" or "B" operator's license WITH passenger endorsement AND air brake restriction lifted that is not under suspension or revocation. ***Must obtain after hired through our Paid Training Program!
- Must possess a valid DOT medical card. (Will send for such if given contingent offer.)
- This is a safety sensitive position subject to US DOT Drug and Alcohol pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable suspicion and return to duty testing.
The Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.