Harrisburg company seeking a Finance Specialist to join their team! Company is a donor centered charitable agency dedicated to support the stability of life which helps meet the social, cultural and educational needs of their communities. Salary $55 -60 K DOE, Health Insurance, PTO, 37.5-hour work week occasional Saturday or evenings.
Responsibilities of Finance Specialist:
- Process all donations, payments, vouchers, and grants.
- Bank and investment reconciliation.
- Process annual fund distributions.
- Calculate and access admin fees, update investment worksheet monthly.
- Prepares quarterly fund statements for fund holders.
- Prepare and enter necessary journal entries.
- Responsible for investment pool rebalancing.
- Oversee external vendors, investment partnerships, and contracts.
- Provide customer service and technical support to Fund holders/advisors
- Maintain an organized system of paper and electronic recordkeeping.
- Analyze and present financial reports accurately and timely to the Finance Committee, investment committee, and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and finance committee, and assess necessary changes.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and procedures.
- Support other employees assisting in updated and maintaining the CRM
- Cross train to help Provide technical assistance to employees.
- Stay up to date with inhouse current technology.
Qualifications of Finance Specialist:
- Above average finance skills.
- Microsoft Office.
- At least two years’ experience as financial specialist or similar
- Tech savvy, willingness to cross train in technical support.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and thinking abilities
Benefits of Finance Specialist:
- Salary 55-60k
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
Apply below or Call: 717-561-2222
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Finance