Empathetic – Proactive – Observant- Organized – Customer Focused - Follows Through to Completion – Agile & Adaptable to Deadlines – Excellent Interpersonal Skills Committed to Mission – Detail-Oriented
Does this describe YOU? Are YOU the one we are seeking?
Join a Family Tradition of Caring! Our client, Parthemore Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Inc. in New Cumberland, is looking to add a Funeral Director to their wonderful, caring team. Primary responsibilities include meeting with families to plan services and options for their loved ones, communicating in a caring manner with families, attending services and ensuring the smooth flow of the services/day, ensuring quality services and personal attention given to families served. This position will also be responsible for embalming, dressing, casketing and cosmetology. The Funeral Director is on call typically only one weekend a month on a rotating basis.
What makes the Parthemore Funeral Home different?
- They approach each family with extreme care.
- They listen to each family’s unique needs.
- They strive to exceed our families’ expectations for quality and services provided for their loved ones.
Qualifications needed to succeed as a Funeral Director with our client include:
- Active Pennsylvania Funeral Director’s License in good standing
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Incredibly professional, kind and caring demeanor
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Team-oriented with ability to adapt to changing circumstances and situations
- Ability to effectively utilize technology: Power Point, Word, Outlook
- Familiarity with Passare and Messenger Corp’s MIP software helpful, but not required.
Flexible, with the ability to roll with changes and having a sense of humor is helpful, too! (This is a dog friendly office. So, the successful candidate must be ok with this environment.) The office is located on the 2nd floor and requires going up/down the stairs multiple times a day to answer the door and accomplish most tasks as well.
Technical skills needed include: embalming, restorative art and cosmetology. Computer skills needed include proficiency with Office 365, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel. Strong attention to detail with high degree of accuracy for document preparation, and proofreading skills are also required.
If you are “The One” they are seeking to join their team, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter (including pay requirements) by email to email@example.com.
Thank you for reading!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level