Regional Business Women's Networking Mixer
Thursday, October 5, 2023 (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM) (EDT)
Please join us on October 5, 2023, 5:00 PM at The Hotel Hershey to regionally build bridges and connections across county lines. Network with members of Greater Reading Chamber Alliance's Women2Women, Lancaster Chamber's Women In Business, Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC's CBW+, and York County Economic Alliance's Women Business Center Organization. This event will strengthen the relationship between the regions' chamber women’s groups for future events and collaboration. This reception will feature hors d’oeuvres, a cash bar, live entertainment, and the opportunity to socialize with fellow business women from the region. Registration closes Monday, October 2nd.
Auto Week is taking place in Hershey on the day of this event. This will result in larger volumes of traffic in and around The Hotel Hershey. Because of this, please make sure to allow for extra travel time as you are arriving to the venue.
There will be a cash bar at this event. Please plan accordingly.
Guests may park in any of the parking lots in front of The Hotel Hershey and enter through the main doors of the hotel. The event will be held in the Castilian Room, located on the second floor of the venue.
Cold Hors D’oeuvres
- Coconut chicken salad on sourdough
- Fig and balsamic chutney with goat cheese and walnut mousse baguettes
Hot Hors D’oeuvres
- Southwest turkey meatballs with poblano ranch sauce
- Mini Cuban sandwiches
Caesar Salad Station
- Penne bolognaise with parmesan cheese and fresh basil
- Cheese ravioli with sauteed zucchini, yellow squash, roasted tomatoes, mushrooms & creamy pesto sauce
- Rigatoni pasta with Italian sausage, roasted peppers and kalamata
**Gluten free pasta will be available
Become a Supporting Regional Sponsor
- Complimentary admission for eight
- Welcome introduction to kick of networking event
- Company logo featured on all marketing materials
For more information on becoming a sponsor please email Heather Eyster, Senior Director of Investor and Member Engagement.