Join the City of Harrisburg for the 107th annual Kipona Festival on September 2-4, 2023. The 3-day event will feature a Multicultural Celebration, Native American Pow-Wow, fireworks, live music, Family Fun Zone, Art in the Park, tightrope walkers above the Susquehanna River, food trucks, beer/wine garden, and more.
– Street parking is FREE on Sunday and Monday. On Saturday, use the code LUVHBG to receive 4 hours of free street parking in the Downtown area.
– $5 parking on City Island
– The Market Square Garage is discounted to $10 from 10am-10pm courtesy of Park Harrisburg.
– Recycle Bicycle will provide free bike parking along Front Street near Market & Forster Streets.
– The train station is a short 3 block walk away.
– Front Street will be closed from Forster to Walnut from 9am Friday, September 1 until midnight on Monday, September 4
– From 7-9pm on Sunday, September 3:
- West Shore traffic will be able to enter & exit the City Island parking lot but will NOT be able to access Front Street via the Market Street Bridge.
- East Shore traffic will NOT be able to access Market Street from 2nd Street to the West Shore.
- Traffic will not be able to access Front Street from Walnut Street from 8:15-9pm.